Please read the following important notices, certification, and authorizations before submitting an application. Please retain a copy of these for your records. These disclosures can be found online anytime at www.thdloan.com.
For the purposes of these disclosures, the following definitions apply:
“Lender,” “us,” “we” or “our” shall include any financial institution participating in the Home Depot Project Loan Program (the “Program”).
“You” shall include any applicant and any co-applicant, if any, collectively, submitting an application for a loan with the Program.
Important Notices from Us to You:
- THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a new account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
- In providing your income as part of this application or any subsequent update to your income, Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance payments need not be revealed if you do not wish to have them considered.
- If you request, you will be informed whether a credit report was requested and, if so, the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished this report.
- If approved for a loan, a Temporary Shopping Pass will be issued to you. Subsequently, you will receive a Card in the mail. Use of your Temporary Shopping Pass, Card, or otherwise using your installment loan to make a purchase, whether in store, online, on the telephone, with your merchant, or otherwise by any borrower authorized on the loan agreement, will constitute acceptance of the loan and the loan agreement by all borrowers. The physical and electronic records of any such purchase will constitute the signature of all borrowers on the loan agreement.
- The following state-specific notices apply, as indicated, to California, Ohio, and Wisconsin applicants:
California Residents: If you are married, you may apply for a separate account.
Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all credit worthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio civil rights commission administers compliance with this law.
Married Wisconsin Residents: If you are applying for individual credit or joint credit with someone other than your spouse, and your spouse also lives in Wisconsin, combine your financial information with your spouse’s financial information. No provision of any marital property agreement, unilateral statement under Section 766.59 of the Wisconsin statutes or court order under section 766.70 adversely affects the interest of the lender, unless the lender, prior to the time credit is granted, is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement of decree or has actual knowledge of the adverse provision when the obligation to the lender is incurred. If married, you understand that your lender must inform your spouse if a credit account is opened for you.
Important Certifications and Authorizations from You to Us:
By submitting this application for credit, you certify the following:
- You are applying for any product that we may offer as part of the Program regardless of any product your merchant may have specifically discussed with you.
- All of the statements (whether verbally or written) communicated to us and to your merchant related to this application are true and correct and are made for the purposes of obtaining credit.
- If more than one applicant is applying, each applicant intends to apply for joint credit and none is a co-signer (a “co-signer” is a person who agrees to be liable for the debt of another person without receiving the benefit of the loan, whereas a “joint applicant” is a person who intends to apply for joint credit and will receive the benefit of the loan; although we allow joint applicants to apply for joint credit, we do not allow borrowers to use “co-signers”).
By submitting this loan application, you expressly authorize us to:
- Obtain a credit report on you for any legal purpose in connection with this loan application, including any account update, extension of credit, or review or collection of your loan.
- Share with your merchant our credit decision, including your credit score, and if approved, the credit decision and loan information, including, but not limited to, your approved credit limit, the repayment period for your loan, your approved APR, and account number. You also agree to provide additional financial information upon request.
- Share with any co-applicant loan related information, including but not limited to, your credit decision, proposed loan terms, and personal credit scores, which will have the same effect as personal delivery to you.
- Contact you about our products, services, special offers and other promotions at any email address provided to us now or in the future. Contact you at any mobile number and any future mobile number that you provide by phone or text message using an automated telephone dialing system or artificial or prerecorded voices, for any legal purpose, including but not limited to, servicing any loan. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting us at 1-855-809-1888 or P.O. Box 29429, Atlanta, GA 30359.
Home Depot Project Loan Program NMLS #1416362
THE HOME DEPOT name and logo are trademarks of Home Depot Product Authority, LLC, used under license