Please read the following important agreements and disclosures. This is a credit application, and submitting it means that you have read and agree to all the steps described below. These agreements and disclosures can be found online anytime at www.thdloan.com. Please retain a copy of them for your records.
For the purposes of these disclosures, the following definitions apply:
“Lender,” “us,” “we” or “our” shall include any financial institution, and their agents, service providers, and representatives,
participating in The Home Depot® Project Loan Program (the “Program”).
“You” shall include any applicant and any co-applicant, collectively, submitting an application for a loan with the Program.
APPLICATION AGREEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES FOR THE HOME DEPOT PROJECT LOAN PROGRAM
We are providing the following Disclosures to you in connection with your application for a loan from one of the financial institutions offering the Program.
By submitting the application for credit, you agree that you have read and understand the following:
- THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a new account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
- In providing your income as part of this application, or in providing any subsequent update to your income, alimony, child support, or separate maintenance payments need not be revealed if you do not wish to have them considered in evaluating your creditworthiness.
- If you request, you will be informed whether a credit report was requested and, if so, the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report.
- If approved for a loan, a Temporary Shopping Pass will be issued to you and you subsequently will receive a Project Loan Card in the mail. You will be required to activate your loan account, and we will ask you to accept your Installment Loan Agreement (“Agreement”) by signing it electronically. The dated electronic record of your acceptance of the Agreement will evidence your signature of the Agreement and have the same legal effect as a physical signature.
Notice to All Applicants, Including New York, Rhode Island and Vermont Residents:
A consumer credit report may be requested in connection with this application or in connection with updates, renewals or extensions of credit granted as a result of this application. Upon your request, you will be informed whether or not such a report was requested and, if so, the name and address of the agency that furnished the report.
- The following state-specific notices apply, as indicated, to California, Ohio, and Wisconsin applicants:
California Residents: If you are married, you may apply for a separate account.
Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all credit worthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio civil rights commission administers compliance with this law.
Vermont Residents: We are engaged in loan production.
Married Wisconsin Residents: If you are applying for individual credit or joint credit with someone other than your spouse, and your spouse also lives in Wisconsin, combine your financial information with your spouse’s financial information. No provision of any marital property agreement, unilateral statement under Section 766.59 of the Wisconsin statutes or court order under section 766.70 adversely affects the interest of the lender, unless the lender, prior to the time credit is granted, is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or has actual knowledge of the adverse provision when the obligation to the lender is incurred. If married, you understand that your lender must inform your spouse if a credit account is opened for you.
Important Applicant Agreements:
By submitting this application for credit, you agree to the following:
- You are applying for any product that we may offer as part of the Program regardless of any product The Home Depot® may have specifically discussed with you.
- All of the statements (whether verbally or written) communicated by you to us and to The Home Depot® related to this application are true and correct and are made for the purposes of obtaining credit.
- If more than one applicant is applying, each applicant intends to apply for joint credit and none is a co-signer (a “co-signer” is a person who agrees to be liable for the debt of another person without receiving the benefit of the loan; a “joint applicant” is a person who intends to apply for joint credit and will receive the benefit of the loan). Although we allow joint applicants to apply for joint credit, we do not allow borrowers to use “co-signers”.
- You will provide additional financial information upon request.
- You are requesting that your Lender issue you a Project Loan Card if your credit application is approved.
By submitting this loan application, you expressly authorize us to:
- Obtain a credit report on you for this application and for any other legal purpose, including any account update, extension of credit, or review or collection of your loan.
- Share with The Home Depot®, including, any service providers, parent/affiliate entities, and franchisors/franchisees: (i) the application information (including our credit decision, and your credit score), and (ii) if approved, the loan information (including your approved credit limit, loan status, the repayment period, approved APR, account number, and any loan disbursement transactions).
- Share with any co-applicant loan related information, including but not limited to, your credit decision, proposed loan terms, and personal credit scores, which will have the same effect as personal delivery to you.
- Contact you about our products, services, special offers and other promotions at any email address provided to us now or in the future. Contact you at any mobile number and any future mobile number that you provide by phone or text message using an automated telephone dialing system or artificial or prerecorded voices, for any legal purpose, including but not limited to, servicing and collecting any loan. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting us at 1-855-809-1888 or P.O. Box 2730, Alpharetta, GA 30023.
- Share with The Home Depot® your contact information including address, email address, and telephone number.
Home Depot Project Loan Program NMLS #1416362
THE HOME DEPOT name and logo are trademarks of Home Depot Product Authority, LLC, used under license